You’re at the end of your rope and all you wanted to get in today was a sweat. The laundry, the kids and a plethora of other obstacles are in your way. We have all been there. Why not bring your kids to your workout? Get that hour of me-time complete with endorphins while your children experience new things. Multi-tasking mama for the win.
Below are a few of our favorite exercise spots with childcare.
- Focus Fitness – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Focus fitness has been around for over 10 years and provides many yoga classes, along with spin and strengthening/conditioning classes
- Babysitting at Studio K is free for “All Access” members of Focus, but there is a babysitting drop in fee for $7 or a 10 visit card for $49
- Barre3 – Allentown, Blue Bell, Berwyn, Bryn Mawr, Doylestown, Newtown, Rittenhouse Square, West Chester
- Barre3 is a full body workout combining strength & conditioning, cardio and mindfulness
- New members get 2 weeks of unlimited classes for $49!
- Play Lounge for kids with childcare providers
- $5 for single class, $45+ for multiple class packages
- Must reserve space on their website
- Stride Spin + Fitness – Phoenixville, PA
- This Phoenixville hot spot provides spin, pilates reformer, boxing, yoga, TRX and barre classes
- Bring your littles – $3 for one child and $5 for 2 or more kids
- Childcare is not provided at their 5:30am, 7:30am, or Sunday night classes
There are also options at your local gyms such as Lifetime (Ardmore, Ft. Washington, King of Prussia), the YMCA (all over) and ACAC (WC), so check with these places if you are looking for family memberships. We love our experience at Lifetime and have heard amazing things about the YMCA’s and ACAC. All of these gyms provide countless classes and options not only for adults but kids as well.
The feeling of being so close to our kids while simultaneously working out helps to ease our minds and also motivates us to maximize on that time at the gym so we can get back to being our highest self.